DuraStone- High Performance Tile
DuraStone High Performance Floor Tile is the first generation of High Performance Flooring which gives you the look of a tile floor, slate, marble or patterned designs but with the ease of maintenance and carefree qualities of a resilient floor. DuraStone is no longer being produced so we now recommend DuraCeramic Products.
Colors & Patterns of DuraStone
No Grout Needed!
- Warm - DuraStone is significantly warmer than ceramic and other natural stones.
- Quiet - DuraStone's overall construction absorbs sound & creates peaceful atmosphere.
- Durable - DuraStone is made from limestone and is a composite material that resists chipping and cracking. It is extremely durable and quite easy to maintain.
- Versatile - Can be installed above, on or below grade over concrete or suspended floors.
- Installation is fast & easy - So easy, so fast you will be amazed. With less down time, which means it is as good as done.
- Size - 16" x 16" Tile Size.
- NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION!
DuraStone and DuraCeramic is significantly warmer than ceramic and other natural stones. You can notice that the image on the left (ceramic tile) shows a large heat loss to the feet. Ceramic tile will feel colder. However, if you have in-floor heat then it would be warmer but that also adds to the cost. WithDuraStone & DuraCeramic (right) you will notice less heat loss, naturally, thus your heat stays with you when and where you need it.
Limestone Composite Base
Fade, Stain & Wear
Note: This web site is not affiliated with Congoleum Corporation, this is an independent information site for consumers to do research on flooring products. Research is presented by Carpet Court. Ads and links are NOT to be considered a endorsement by Carpet Court or by Congoleum Corporation.